Wednesday, May 4, 2016


Wesley


Spain.

This morning for some reasons I was having trouble sleeping because I was so excited for breakfast which is my favorite part of the global trips. Then we went on a double decker bus. I found the city of Barcelona to be beautiful.

We went and saw a church that was like a castle. Then we went to the world cup stadium. We got to go on the field, and we got to see the locker room. Then we went to the beach. Before going to the beach we went and had lunch. I had steak. Tomorrow we are going to Bilbo. Spain is already starting to feel like home.

9 comments:

  1. A church like a castle, a double-decker bus, a city, beaches and steak. I'm envious. According to Chip, it sounds like you need your Mully dog with you to act as senorita magnet. Perhaps Drew or cooper or eric can substitute in a pinch. Miss you, may man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Toledo, you're in Spain! Make sure to try your lisping Spanish (or should I say "Ethpanol"?)

    Love, love, love.

    --Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the breakfast there as good as sugar and scribe?! I bet it's better!! Miss you

    XO

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia aka Mom here.... You're in Spain! Eat, swim, and be merry! Have you had any of the blood orange juice yet? Is it as sweet as the fruit on our tree? I can't wait to hear what you think of the Guggenheim. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The double decker bus sounds really cool, and sounds like you guys got a lot of pictures! Hopefully the breakfast was good, and I'm glad you liked your time in Barcelona. Are you excited for Bilbo? :) -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun keep enjoying your trip

    ReplyDelete
  7. also can you do me the favor and pray on my behalf for something useful

    ReplyDelete


  8. enjoy, enjoy. I have never been to spain, so you have to tell me all about it. love M2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your vacation! was the steak good? --JJ

    ReplyDelete