Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Diana: Day 4

Today started out great, I took a shower in a really cool place. The breakfast was so awesome, they had churros and legit orange juice. We were taking a bus to San Sebastián but it did not show. We had to take a public bus and it was actually really nice. The scenery coming to San Sebastián was incredibly beautiful. There was so much green and you could see the city of Bilbao. When we arrived we went to the hotel and it is amazing. We then went to the beach it is beautiful!!! Beth and I went to get something to eat and passed several bakeries within a three block radius. I got more gelato. I then went into the water and it was amazing; it was so clear and cold but amazing. Then I played kickball and it was so fun! Today I realized that Cheryl and Beth do a lot of amazing things to make this trip happen and I can't thank them enough!! Today was breathtaking and a once in a lifetime memory.  

5 comments:

  1. This blog made me smile :) It's so good to hear that you guys are having such a great time. I'm glad that you got your luggage back and I'm glad your having an awesome time. I wish I was there eating gelato and churros with you! The food sounds delicious. Miss you! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do enjoy the rest of your trip I can't wait to see all the .jpegs that you have collected that capture the beauty of these foreign lands and Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do have fun in France when you get there! --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you D! Im so unbelievably proud of you! Keep on leading and be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legit orange juice sounds interesting, and it sounds like you really like the gelato there. Keep on swimming, Sonar, and I'm glad your having an amazing time on your global trip!! I'm doing good back here at school, and I send you loving kindness everyday. -Faith

    ReplyDelete