Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MATT: DAY 10

I have learned about many different things in this Buddhist environment. I have learned that I can go from being angry to becoming happy very easily if I want. I have also learned about about how Vietnamese is spoken and why it is difficult to speak Vietnamese (for Americans). It is because it is a mono-syllablic language. I played ping-pong with one of the monks and it was pretty awesome. I thought I was toast but I only lost by two points so it was pretty cool. Hey Eric, your hat and dead flower hat band make you look like a cowboy at a funeral (editor's note: baloney). This place is really communal and I have never been this "communal" for this long. I probably never will be ever again. Thanks for reading have a nice night.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can share everything you have learned on this trip, in both France and Spain, to us when you come back. Have a good night, and Namaste. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like interesting stuff that you are learning. Do enjoy today, and other days. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your pictures --JJ

    ReplyDelete