Saturday, May 7, 2016

Noah: Day 6

Yesterday, we took a train on our way to Plum Village. We took an express train in Spain and we took the TGV in France. The TGV looks likes a bullet train from Japan because it’s a high speed train and it can run fast. We got off the train and got on the bus to go to another train station because there was construction in the way. We meet the monks from Plum Village and rode in vans to Plum Village. Plum Village looks like a Japanese garden. We have to follow the rules in Plum Village like when the bell rings we have to stop what we are doing like walking or eating. We did sitting meditation and walking meditation in the meditation hall. Meditation looks like it’s helping me to let things go. I didn’t blog yesterday because we had to go to sleep before 10 p.m. We have to wake up every morning and be ready by 6 a.m. for meditation. I’ll remember to follow the rules in Plum Village and do some meditation. I miss you all.

3 comments:

  1. It's really cool that you can now say you've been in a bullet train!! Were the monks all smiley and mindful? I miss your fun facts you tell me everyday Noah, and I hope you can learn some amazing skills while in Plum Village. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue to enjoy your time during your trip which you are doing very successfully. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Plum Village! Namaste --JJ

    ReplyDelete