Wednesday, May 4, 2016

CHIP - Day 3

CHIP:


Last night, when we had dinner, we played telephone at the dinner table. It was pretty fun but at the time I was pretty butt hurt at the time. In the morning we got up at 6:00 to go to Bilbao (and no, it's not pronounced "Bilbo".) Then, we got on a criminally hot and tiny plane. But it was ok since the flight was only 45 minutes. Bilbao is an amazing place, our hotel is 5 stars, and we went to the Guggenheim museum. I was kind of disappointed since we were there for only an hour and a half but I enjoyed what I saw thoroughly. Taylor lent me her camera to take pictures and she said that she really liked my portraits. After the museum we went to the Mundaka beach. Matt and Drew were really excited to be there since it's a really famous beach for surfing. The scenery was beautiful and I got a bite from the shutter bug. Matt and Drew met a real cool surfer who we call Mundaka Mike who rented them surf boards. Me and CJ went out to swim a little later and we got caught in a strong rift and I got help from Matt and Mike getting back. We had a really great day and I'm so grateful for all the staff, especially Drew, Eric, and Cheryl. Bye! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Matt,
    Gold you had fun and surfed after a long trip and unexpected delay and no suitcase. Wish you a fun easy going rest of the trip, keep us updated, we miss you. Mom, dad and Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game of telephone sounds fun. Did you get the beginning message across or did it change about 100 times? It's great to hear that you have a five star hotel, hopefully you make the best of it while you're there! That's cool that Taylor let you use her camera, and I cant wait to see what pictures you took. What in the world is a Shutter Bug... I hope you don't have a reaction to it. Did you have fun in the rip current... it's good training I guess. My mom and dad says hello to all of you guys, have a good day Chip. - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you would say that the airplane were to be at least a little better than American dumbolines but I guess you had fun and that's what matters can't wait to hear about tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make the best of your time in that five-star hotel! luxurious --JJ

    ReplyDelete