Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NOAH: DAY 10

Today, we did a normal schedule for Plum Village like morning meditation and did walking meditation. We also did the talking meditation about our feelings. During the walking meditation, we went on a different path than on Saturday. My shoes sometimes got muddy from the mud puddles and wet ground and I kept trying to clean my shoes because I didn't want them to get too dirty. We went to the Happy Farm where we went before. I worked on mulching by putting straw on the plants. Our trip is almost over and we'll be leaving Plum Village on Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Have an amazing last few days in Plum Village, and I hope you are making the most out of everything. I miss you, and can't wait to see you again. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are enjoying your day which is always good and that you are learning a lot about farming which I guess is quite handy if you want to go off the grid or just like home grown things. In other news, Namaste my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wear the black mud shoes that we bought you when we went shopping. You can donate them to the monks when you leave if you don't want to bring them home. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun noah, dont get your shooes too dirty teeheehee --JJ

    ReplyDelete