Monday, May 9, 2016

WESLEY: DAY 8

Today we woke up and we went to meditation. Then we went and had some breakfast. After breakfast we went down to Lower Hamlet and we spent the day there. First, we listened to speeches and music. The music was kind of sad music. Several times I got to see a frog, my favorite animal. I even got to hear them croak! Then we sat down in a circle and had a talk with the monks. The monks shared some vegan cake. When there was one peace left, Drew yelled at Chip to give it to a monk! I thought it was funny. Then we came back to Upper Hamlet and had dinner. 

4 comments:

  1. Did you enjoy the music? I hope you took some pictures of the frogs, and good job being mindful regarding the cake. Namaste. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really mindful day that you had. I hope you enjoyed the day which I know you probably did and do enjoy the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy the rest of your stay --JJ

    ReplyDelete