Thursday, May 12, 2016

WESLEY: DAY 12

To day after breakfast we did some mindful working. Then we had lunch. After lunch we had a mindfulness meeting. A girl from Romania came and talked to me and that felt good. I saw more frogs, played ping-pong, basketball, and soccer. The frogs I saw today were bright green. I saw Cheryl with her feet all muddy and she said, as she pointed at them, "I tried to catch you a frog." So, tonight we might go frog hunting (editor's note: or frog "mindfully catching"). Tomorrow we are leaving Plum Village. This week was fun but boring. It was hard for me to stay still during mindful meditation time. Mom and dad, on Saturday night when I come home I want a big rare juicy cheese burger and water melon. I miss my meat. On Sunday I am going to sleep in and, when I wake up, have a big egg sandwich for lunch with my dog. I miss him.

1 comment: