Thursday, May 12, 2016

CJ: DAY 12

So it's the end. I feel good. I think this place has helped me. Today we had another dharma talk and dharma share but it feels good to be over and on our way home. We played another game of soccer against the monks. Not a good idea. They play three sports in Vietnam: soccer, volleyball, and pingpong, which is what they have here. Oh, and the Americans I know brought basketball. But we lost and I hurt my leg again. And that's my day. Betzi can't believe I forgot to tell you about this. A few days ago, Chip and I saw a ton of ants hauling away a dead spider. The ants here are much larger than the ones in San Diego. About three times to give you reference. So, yeah, a bunch of ants hauling a spider away so we poked it with a stick and really thought it was dead. Then I left them but Chip later told me that it was actually alive and it ran away. Unfortunately my camera broke but I'm sure someone got a picture. Any way see you all later.

2 comments:

  1. the bugs there sound really scary! eek --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ sounds like a fun time. Like to see you play soccer and ping pong against monks, Dad

    ReplyDelete