Saturday, May 7, 2016

Chip: Day 6

Today was a pretty good day. I got to sleep in today until 10:00 but I had to leave as soon as I got up. We took a train to France but there was construction so we had to take a bus after a couple of stops. It was pretty stressful but we finally met John after we got off the first train. After all of the traveling, we finally went to Plum Village. It was pretty exciting that we finally got to go there and see all of the monks. You know, I expected there to be a lot more monkey business.😁 But seriously, everything there was really nice; John gave us a tour and we got there right before dinner. I had rice with yellow curry and there was a lot more food than I thought there would be. After that, we did meditation. We sat for 30 minutes and then we did a walking meditation which means we have to walk super slow for 30 minutes. It was really relaxing and I enjoyed it a lot. Well that's pretty much all we did, I guess there's not much to talk about today. I thought I saw my old English teacher Mr. Landis, and we also made a movie on the train called Snakes on a Train. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear you had another great day Chip! John is a good guide, he took us on a hike in Dover, England... it was awesome!! I hope I can see the movie Snakes on a Train, and I'm sending you loving kindness. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there for the premier of your movie. I hope you enjoy your time at plum village. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM, that food sounds really good. Have fun --JJ

    ReplyDelete