Monday, May 9, 2016

NOAH: DAY 9

Today, on our lazy day, we ate breakfast instead of doing meditation. I just relaxed today in Plum Village. I walked with John and Wesley for a while. I played ping pong with some Arch people and walked around the village. I went to the book store but I didn't buy anything because there's nothing interesting for me to buy. We did happy meditation in the meditation hall. I talked about what made me so happy about Plum Village and letting things go. Tomorrow, we are going to do regular schedule for meditation in Plum Village.

4 comments:

  1. Was the book store full of lots of books regarding how to be mindful? Have good meditation tomorrow, and I hope your taking lots of pictures. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you enjoyed your relaxing day and taking hikes. Enjoy tomorrow, Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell us more about Happy Meditation. I think your mother could use some Happy Meditation! She's in the middle of finals week, studying and taking test after test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, have fun! we look forward for you to come back --JJ

    ReplyDelete