Monday, May 9, 2016

MATT: DAY 9

What's up friends I am about to go on the longest walk I have gone on. I'm having a very great time because everyone here is really cool. I really love the community feel of this place. I have played a lot of ping pong and I am hoping that I will be really good when I am come back. I am feeling pretty healthy but I got diarrhea the first day which was fun. Now I feel pretty good so I think everything digestive related will go well after the next few days. I am really happy about everything and I had a great time talking to the monks. Great lazy day have a nice one.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling a lot better, and I can't wait to hear about everything you've done in person. Have a good day, and get a good nights rest. See you soon, bye! -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt,
    What is fun about diarrhea? Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that you enjoyed your walk, I hope you enjoy your future walks, Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These walks are good for exercise. --JJ

    ReplyDelete