Thursday, May 12, 2016

DIANA: DAY 12

Hello, I hope all is well! I want a burger really bad. I woke up and meditated and then had breakfast. Then we did working meditation and we had to clean up the place for the visitors from New Hamlet. We had a dharma talk with them and then I slept. After sleeping I went to the bookstore and bought some stuff, then we ate lunch and had a dharma sharing. I then played soccer and got kicked in the lower shin area. It hurts a lot, but I will survive because I'm strong like bull. After dinner, I hung out with Eric, Cooper, Taylor, and Drew. Now I am blogging. Oh, and they don't say "namaste" here (editor's note: they do say "good morning" and "good night" though).

2 comments:

  1. we look forward to seeing you again --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome that you're strong like a bull! You'll have much to share when you return~I've so enjoyed reading your blogs! Safe travels for the rest of your journey~& good night from Oregon!

    ReplyDelete