Wednesday, May 4, 2016


Chip


Hello Ladies

After getting off the final plane in Spain, it turned out that American Airline lost everybody’s checked luggage. I curse you American Airline! More like American Wherelines. Besides losing our luggage, everything has gone soothly like Exlax. We had tappas for dinner last night and the food was pretty good. My roommate was Cooper and he’s a pretty good roommate. One thing that really stood out in Spain is all the fine looking ladies (and I say this in the most respectful way possible.) So far my best technique for them is to gawk at them and hope that they acknowledge our existence. The only thing more beautiful than the women here is the culture. Today we went to a church that Gaudi designed. I was expecting the Spanish Inquisition there but they weren’t there. I guess they weren’t there because I was expecting them, because nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! After that we went to a futball stadium. I don’t know much about soccer so I wasn’t too enthused about it but Drew sure was. It was pretty cool to just see the stadium but we also got to take a picture with the soccer trophy. Later, we went to the beach and some of us got to swim in the Mediterranean ocean. I’m sorry Pacific Ocean, I was thinking about you the whole time I was swimming. We bought swimsuits since they were in the checked luggage but they were seriously tight. I should rap this up since this is getting kind of long. Bye.

6 comments:

  1. Chip, if you run into Penelope Cruz please gawk on my behalf - sm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun, and the football stadium sounds awesome! Glad to hear you are being respectful to all the ladies :) haha. Have a good day, and I always laugh when I read your blogs. - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this aloud to JJ in a Russian accent. It seemed appropriate. :D

    --Jimmy Rimmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Spain! Chip chip hooray! --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. "American Wherelines!!!!!!" Hahahahaha!!!!! That's too good. Such a funny post.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete