Friday, May 13, 2016

CHIP: DAY 13

Today was a pretty good day. It was our final day in Plum Village so we didn't have to do anything until we left at 3:00. I slept in until 7:30 and the whole day I just read and played ping pong. At three we went to a train station to take a train to Bordeaux. when we went to Bordeaux, I finally got a hamburger and fries! I know my stomach is going to hate me for it but it was totally worth it. After that we took a really long bus to the hotel which is a Best Western that’s basically right next to the airport. On the whole trip a cool thing that happened is that everybody would ask me what time it was cause I’m the only guy with a watch. It was pretty cool cause it was like I was the guy with the watch, like we were in The Great Escape or the A Team, and having the watch was my thing. But it would be pretty cool if I were to be Steve McQueen. Well, I guess that’s it. This is my last blog post and tomorrow I will be in San Diego. It was a really fun trip and I have a lot to take out of it. Im so grateful for all the chaparones and especially Cheryl, John, Beth, and Matt for making all this possible. Bye!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had such an amazing trip, and I can't wait to hear all about it. I miss you, and hopefully your stomach doesn't hate you because you ate different food after a week of eating vegan. See you soon. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chip! I hear you took lots of amazing pictures and it seems like you had an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a blast I'll see you in America. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete