Wednesday, May 4, 2016

DIANA - Day 3

DIANA:


Today started out with waking up early in the morning, about 5:30. We went to the airport and flew to Bilbo. It was only an hour long, best plane ride yet. We went to the hotel and it is incredible. We took 15 minutes to rest and then we went to The Guggenheim and it was cool. I thought it was interesting and I saw a wooden sculpture artist that was from Romania!! After, we went back to the hotel however me and Cheryl walked in a couple of circles before we found the hotel. We rested for a few minutes and then some of us went to the beach and some of us went into town and bought some souvenirs. Then we went to dinner and now we are blogging

5 comments:

  1. Oh fun... glad this last plane trip was shorter. Guggenheim... wow. I hope someday I can get there. Keep up the details. It is fun to read about your journey! - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredible! Sounds like even walking around in circles is fun:) Very descriptive, I feel like I'm there. Keep the posts coming! Carlos Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Early wake up days for the Arch Academy... fun!! Good thing the plane ride was the best one yet, and hopefully there was no issues. I would love to see a picture of the Romanian sculpture if you have one, and at least you and Cheryl found the hotel!!! Good job Sonar. Sounds like a fun day Diana, have a good nights sleep so you can do a lot more tomorrow. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast, don't get lost (cough cough sonar),

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you keep having fun! --JJ

    ReplyDelete