Monday, May 9, 2016

DIANA: DAY 9

Today was awesome. It was a free day, meaning we did not have to do anything. So... I did a lot of sports! I did soccer, volleyball, basketball, and pingpong. During soccer I hit Drew with my forearm and almost hurt him two other times. It was really fun because I did really well. I met a guy that was very mindful while playing soccer. He told me to breathe in and then out while I had the ball. It didn't help much though. Then I started playing basketball and fell over a bamboo stick and a tree root chasing down the ball. Then I played pingpong with Matt, won, ate a victory dinner, and blogged. The end.


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're killing it! And them!

    Enjoy, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another fun day, and I hope you won some games and hopefully you didn't get hurt when you fell. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should start by saying "break a leg". Not only are you good at sports but also martials arts and stunt performance. I applaud you. Do get well and don't get killed. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mills has no idea what a great and wonderful being is headed its way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mills has no idea what a great and wonderful being is headed its way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plum village sounds so relaxing! --JJ

    ReplyDelete