Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Matt: Day 4

Sweet awesome town

So today we went to San Sebastián, but our bus didn't come so we had to problem solve and take the public bus. But either way we got an amazing view of the countryside. When we got to San Sebastián we were really surprised to see that it was actually quite different than Bilbao and all of the places we have been to so far. It is really cool to see the uniqueness of different parts of Spain. I am also very happy that we got to experience the food of Biscay. We also went to another really cool beach that was actually called San Sebastián. The hotel is really cool but a tad bit creepy. I am really excited for tomorrow it's going to be a great day. Right now I am in a creepy courtyard with the group. I think I am good though. Just kidding it's a beautiful courtyard, were doing a big tour tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Matt! It's not the same here without all of you but its awesome that you guys get to see unique parts of Spain. I'm sure the architecture is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun I wish to enjoy other countrysides other than gloomsday California where the sky is not bright and the air is dry and cold but there is always google images do enjoy the rest of the trip and namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. take many good pictures for the walls in the conference room! --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its Maddy! I miss you so much Matt! Global trips were always the best ever with you. Behave!

    (...don't behave actually)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is that creepy courtyard? Your blogs are fun to read, and you sound like you are having a really fun trip. It must be cool knowing that the trip you planned is turning out to be a success. Good job! I miss you back at school, and I cant wait to see all of the pictures you guys take. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Matt I have been enjoying reading all your posts as well as all the others. It sounds like your hard work and attention to detail in planning the Arch Academy's 2016 Global Trip was worth it. Great job!!! I wish you more fun and unforgettable memories with you the students and staff. Have a great day! - Jamie

    ReplyDelete