Thursday, May 12, 2016

NOAH: DAY 12

Today, in our last day at Plum Village, we did morning meditation like normal but walking meditation along a different path. I'm excited to go home back to America on Saturday. We did working meditation and listened to one of the monks talk about how meditation helps us. We did a group share about how thankful we are to the monks in Plum Village. Tomorrow, we going to leave Plum Village at three p.m. I'm going to see you soon in New York and I'll try to take care of myself in the airport. I'll remember what to do in the JKF airport.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! we look forward to seeing you when you get back!! --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good safe return trip Noah! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure your phone is charged and do not turn it on until you land at JFK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah! Even though I'm not there with you guys, I just know that your being very mindful! so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete