Wednesday, May 4, 2016


CJ

Today I woke up and discovered the most traditional item of American breakfast: bacon. Shortly after we began our tour of Barcelona, via a hop on hop off tour bus. We saw the basilica de la sag rads familia. The church had stunning art sculptures on its exterior was just as impressive on the inside. With it walls surrounded with stained glass and religious icons. From there we continued our tour to Barcelona's foot ball stadium. While it am not the most interested in soccer the stadium it self was nothing short of impressive. The high point of the day was the beach where because of the  in AA people, I ended up buying a towl and shorts from a tourist shop and be hit the water. There were some buoys not so far away so of course I was going to swim, there, but my first attempt was stopped by copper who didn't want to go until he succumbed to peer pressure and swam to buoy with Diana , chip, and myself. And yes the water was cold because why wouldn't it be? So happy to be here thanks to my mom and dad and a very "special acknowledgement" to America airlines.

3 comments:

  1. BACON!! Did you enjoy the bus ride?? It sounds really cool to be seeing all of the sculptures, and the football stadium. Gotta keep up the training for Molokai :) Usual dedicated Zombies! Of course the water was cold!! The Arch Academy is just so cool we make the temperature get cooler. Bad pun but that's ok. I hope you have a good day! - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. if people need help finding American food, just send out CJ. I see you enjoyed your day and Namaste my traveler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Hope you're having fun! --JJ

    ReplyDelete