Saturday, May 7, 2016

Wesley: Day 7

Today John took me for a walk and I saw more of the nature here. In Plum Village, when you look in every corner, you are like, "ahh." We are surrounded by so much nature! One great thing is there are a lot of wishing flowers! I just have to make a wish, blow on it, not tell anyone, and it will come true. Today we did walking meditation through the nature. Then we had lunch. After, I played ping pong with Chip. Then I played soccer in the meadows with Drew. When we went and worked in the field, one of the farmers asked us what we liked the best about it and I told him.


Nature.

6 comments:

  1. Wesley my man!! Your happiness and positivity makes my day every time I read your blogs. Soccer in the nice meadows of Plum Village sounds like a once in a lifetime experience and I can't wait to hear all about it in person. I miss you back at home, and I'm sending you loving kindness. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weasley I am curious to whether you born during the hippy era due to all this ahhing about nature which there is nothing wrong with. I hope you enjoy you tomorrow and future tomorrows, Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oohs and aahhhs! You, who are o used to the ocean and palm trees, are seeing another equally beautiful aspect of nature up close and personal. I am going to remind myself to walk slow and be mindful of the beauty that surrounds me today. Mother's Day and Olivia is making her "world famous" mac and cheese. I'll be thinking of lentils and broccoli as I eat it. Love you and miss you, man. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a positive blog! I loved it. I'm sure the scenery is absolutely beautiful in Plum Village and can't wait to see lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the nature surrounding plum village sounds extremely peaceful. have fun! --JJ

    ReplyDelete