Saturday, May 7, 2016

Noah: Day 7

We started doing meditation somewhere at 6 a.m. in the morning. It was raining outside so I brought my parka to the meditation hall for sitting meditation. We ate breakfast after we did meditation. We went down a hill for walking meditation and we had to move slowly so walking meditation could help us be healthy. We ate lunch and introduced ourselves and why we're here in Plum Village. I played ping pong with the monks and other Arch students. I think ping pong could be interesting for me to play. We walked to the happy farm to help with farming. I used the wheelbarrow to carry dirt and compost. We're going to do more sitting meditation at 8 p.m. tonight.

6 comments:

  1. It makes me really happy to hear that you are finding meditation to be helpful. Maybe you can use it when you come home. Have an amazing day, and make sure to get some rest so you can make the most out of everyday in Plum Village. The school is different without you, and I sure hope you take lots of pictures and videos. I miss you Noah, Namaste. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you have found a new sport to enjoy, did you know you can burn up to more than 200 callories playing some serious ping pong. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah, it sounds like you are appreciating the peace at Plum Village. Send your mother a Happy Mother's Day message if you can get email access.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah, it sounds like you are appreciating the peace at Plum Village. Send your mother a Happy Mother's Day message if you can get email access.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noah! Plum Village sounds so peaceful!! I wish I was there with you all and it sounds like your having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plum Village sounds so fun. did you eat any strawberries while you're at happy farms? i heard that they are really good. --JJ

    ReplyDelete