Tuesday, May 10, 2016

WESLEY: DAY 10

This morning was good but the evening was not. After breakfast this morning I went and played basketball. Then we went and we did walking meditation. The nature was so pretty. When we sat down at the end of our walking meditation I laid down in the grass and dozed like an Indian. We also found a lizard and I've been seeing a lot of frogs. This trip is a start of me as a reptile scientist. Then we had lunch. After lunch we had to work in the fields. It was more tiring than push ups!


This evening was horrible though. People were helping me out for the way I was inappropriately socializing with Diana. Because of that I feel so helpless this evening. But I will just not talk or look at her for the rest of the trip. What I think would help is more kids. But I can still have a good time.

5 comments:

  1. I should inform you that frogs aren't reptiles. Someone who studies both reptiles and amphibians is a herpetologist.
    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip don't forget to stay mindful. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear the morning was good, but I hope you made the evening good in some way. Hopefully you took some pictures of the reptiles and frogs. Be mindful and take in the advice given to you, and I can't wait to see you again. Have a good night and Namaste. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these lessons learned, my man. Some come easy, some come hard, but they are learned. Much love, Dad

    ReplyDelete