Sunday, May 15, 2016

CHIP: DAY 14

I would like to say thanks to all the monks at Plum village for taking us all in and letting us experience their way of life for a week. They were all super chill and likable and being there taught me that sometimes I have to slow down and get myself and my mind organized. I would also like to thank all the chaperones: Taylor, Cooper, Eric, Drew, Beth, John, Heather, and Cheryl. I know we can be a handful sometimes and I thank you for your patience. I also want to thank everyone back home. All of your support and blog responses keep us going.


2 comments:

  1. These are really nice blogs to read, and I'm sure everyone is thanking you too. Can't wait to see you on Monday and at Zombie. I also can't wait to see the pictures you all took. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you learned a lot see you Monday.

    ReplyDelete