Saturday, May 14, 2016

WESLEY: DAY 13

Today we had our last day in Plum Village. I went for a walk in Plum Village with John and I told him if I ever get married I am having my honeymoon in Plum Village. But because we had no meat this week, on the way down to the train station I saw cows and said, "fresh meat!" For dinner tonight I had some delicious salmon. That made me think of me and my dog together. I can't wait to see my dog. We are at a Best Western right now and it is nothing like the one in Dover.

4 comments:

  1. Hahah! The fresh cow meat part was funny!!! I'm sure your dog misses you just as much as you miss him!! we all miss you back at Arch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is missing you just as much as you miss him. He keeps wandering into our bedroom at night looking for you. We will see you in about 7 hours! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you and hear all about everything! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really funny see you in America. Namaste

    ReplyDelete