Monday, May 9, 2016

WESLEY: DAY 9

Today was a free day to do whatever we want. Last night I went to bed early and I woke up this morning feeling refreshed. Then I went and had breakfast. After breakfast I went and played ping pong. Then I went for a walk with Noah and Jon. Then we came back and had lunch. After lunch we played soccer with some of the monks and other people staying here. Then we went to a happiness meeting. In the happiness meeting I shared that I am happy to be in plum village because of the nature, the frogs, and the fact that my mom was pregnant with me while in France. I also played some one on one basketball with Eric. Then I went for a walk. Then I had a very good dinner. I played a lot of ping pong today. 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a wonderful day. The idea of a happiness meeting is happy making unto itself. Loving your blogs, Wesley. Loving you! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to have a good nights sleep, and I hope you have more! John always takes us on cool walks, so I hope it was fun! Did you win the basketball game with Eric? Have a good day, and I'm sending you loving kindness. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you the best for today or maybe tommorow, I am starting to get quite confused on what day it is for you and for me. So I may be sounding like I am came from the past or something. However, stay mindfull, Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smile and smile and smile just thinking about you and where you are and what you are doing. You're in the midst of wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that I was a little gray mousey and could hide in your pocket
    and to see all the cool things you have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so nice. enjoy --JJ

    ReplyDelete