Friday, May 13, 2016

DIANA: DAY 13

YA!!!!!!! We are going home!! Today I woke up to Cheryl yelling at me saying that it is noon and I have to pack my stuff up in basically 10 minutes. I was running around packing up and after rushing I was finally packed. Cheryl told me that the van to get our stuff was going to arrive in three minutes, and to sit outside on a bench and wait. Before leaving the room, Cheryl told me to look at the top of her phone. When I did I saw the time.... It was actually 8:40 am. Not noon. After that we cleaned the farmhouse we stayed in and ate lunch. Then I played some ping pong. We got to the train station and then went to Bordeaux. We ate dinner and almost everyone got meat. We then went to a Best Western and now I am blogging. The end 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting morning. Have a good nights sleep. See you soon. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana!! i miss you and I'm so excited to see you! On Monday, I can't wait to hear all about the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! what a great way to wake up see you in America. Namaste

    ReplyDelete