Saturday, May 7, 2016

Wesley: Day 6

I am in plum village right now and it is amazing. It is such a fun place to be. Its reminds me of being in Alaska. It is just beautiful. On the train going to plum village all of the nature looked like new Zealand. Last night the dinner was so good. The breakfast this morning was only ok.  The meditation in Plum Village is so nice. I have been doing a lot of deep breathing on this trip. The beautiful nature is what is making me do that. I am a little stuffy but I am still having a very good time and I bet I am going to have a great week in Plum Village. Mom and dad, what has my Mully dog been up to?

3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that you are having a fun time in Plum Village. Seems like you have been a lot of places, but can they top Plum Village? Keep up the breathing and meditation, I miss you back at school, and I can't wait for you to come and tell me about your adventures. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you too that you will have great week in Plum Village continue to have fun
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in Plum Village, remember to be mindful :) --JJ

    ReplyDelete