Wednesday, May 11, 2016

WESLEY: DAY 11

Today morning meditation was very relaxing. After breakfast we did our own personal thing with just the Arch students and staff and brother Fabio, then we did our walking meditation. The whole time, brother Fabio led me by my hand. Then we had lunch and after I took a short nap. Then we went and worked at the Happy Farm. Eric and I helped with planting cucumbers, tomatoes, and flowers. After that we had dinner. Today I also played more ping-pong and basketball. I'm sitting by the frog pond right now as I write this. There are so many! I think the frogs have been my favorite part of my trip. Plum Village has both frogs and cats. Plum Village is great but their is no meat I have been tempted to make a spear and go get some meat.

4 comments:

  1. haha, i don't think that the monks will appreciate you spearing their frogs --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. No frogs legs for you, Dude! However we are fielding dinner requests for Saturday and Sunday night. It sounds like it was a wonderful day. Enjoy the ones you have left at this special place. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't think you need to make a spear, but I know you can mindfully cook some frogs. Yet either way works as long as it is done mindfully. In other news, I guess you learned a lot as it appears and I hope you enjoy your last days. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete