Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Noah - Day 3

NOAH:

Yesterday night our suit case had arrived in our hotel and I was thinking what happened to our suit case. We woke up to the airport at 5 am to Bilbao to catch our flight before we boarded at 8 am. The weather is a little cold outside of Bilbao but I can wear my long sleeve clothes tomorrow morning. We ate lunch before we went to the museum. The museum looks nice after we ate lunch because it has lots of art and sculptures. We got back to the hotel and me and some of the group traveled to town with Taylor and Cooper to find some place to find some souvenir. I bought only a flash light lantern because I had one before but it's battery leaked. We stayed at the hotel relaxing before dinner. Tomorrow morning, we going to San Sebastian on train. I hope you are at New York already and I miss you all.


3 comments:

  1. Good thing your suitcases arrived, I'm sure you're pretty happy about that. Waking up at five sounds familiar. I didn't know the weather was cold, so its good that you can now wear your long sleeves. Have you gotten any souvenirs yet? Have fun at San Sebastian, and I am sending you loving kindness. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazal Tav noah you finally got your luggage do enjoy your tomorrow and future tomorrows Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! catching a flight at 5 o'clock in the morning?!?!? keep having fun! hehe --JJ

    ReplyDelete