Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Chip: Day 4

Today started off pretty weird. We thought we were supposed to leave at 11:00 on a bus to San Sebastián, but we got a sudden change that the bus was going to leave at 10:00. We figured this out at 9:30 whilst we were all sleeping. The bus ended up not coming at all so we took a tram to a public bus. The tram was a lot like the trolley in San Diego except it was tinier. When we got on the bus, I sat next to Taylor and we talked the whole time, mostly about movies, shows, music, and books we liked. San Sebastián was a really beautiful place. Our hotel wasn't even a block away from the beach and there's a whole lot of statues to take pictures of. Heather, CJ, and I went to go souvenir shopping and to get food. As much as we tried, we couldn't find a souvenir shop or any good food so we went to a burger place and I got a burger. When we came bwe went to the beach which was apparently a nude beach, but there were only a few topless women which isn't that big a deal so I'm not sure it was a nude beach. Cooper, CJ, Taylor and I went swimming in the super cold water. It was really fun and afterwards, Diana and I had a rock skipping contest and I won after I skipped a rock at least ten times. I took lots of pictures today and I feel like they were really good. Well that's all for now. Bye!

9 comments:

  1. Chip, any chance you can post some of your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chip, any chance you can post some of your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chip! I can't wait to see all the pictures that you took. Keep having an amazing time on what seems to be the most amazing trip. We all miss you guys back at school. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you future days of fun and that you find more souvenir shops which unlike Spain, in America you don't have to go far to find a souvenir or a souvenir shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, looks like you're having fun even though you have lots of transportation problems! have fun in france :) --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to your first Global Trip Chip! Im sure you're finding out that these tend to be adventurous ordeals rather than vacations....No but they are nothing like anything you'll experience anywhere else. And you have the best people in the world by your side to enjoy it with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There seems to be a lot of transportation problems this trip, so good job making it work. Stay positive!! Did you learn anything new about movies and music? I can't wait to see your pictures, and I'm surprised you won rock skipping. Diana is the master rock skipper. Have a good day. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love skipping rocks! Maybe you'll come back with an alternate nickname - "Skip." Or even "Skipper." Haha!! No, I guess Chip is pretty much the best nickname for you. Excited to see your photos when you get back. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete