Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WESLEY - Day 3

WESLEY:


Today we woke up and caught a flight to Bilbao. When we went to Bilbao we went and got some lunch. I had a ham sandwich. Then we went to a museum. I walk through the museum with Noah, drew, and heather. Then after that I went window shopping with noah Diana, Taylor, and Cooper. Then we came back to our hotel and I took a nap. Then we went and had dinner. Mom and dad I wanted to say that everything is alright. Spain is feeling like home, I have been taking baths at night that for sure make Spain feel like home. Spain is full of pretty town, pretty fountains, pretty fruit stores, and pretty girls with converse. I just love Spain, and I am not coming home.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, please come home. You'll visit again - I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing that the museum was beautiful, so hopefully you enjoyed it as well! Did you buy any windows?? I don't blame you for taking a nap, these days sound action packed! Please come home so we can hear all of your adventures. Have a good day, and get some good sleep. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you have relocated, have good tomorrow and enjoy your future baths

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am on the couch doing homework and am SO jealous you are roaming around Spain. Glad you are having a good time but please come home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. make sure to take some really good pictures to share with me the couch potato at home ;) --JJ

    ReplyDelete