Wednesday, May 11, 2016

NOAH: DAY 11

Today, we did meditation like every morning. After that I walked around and relaxed in the village. We had a group meeting about our trip and I told everybody about how peaceful Plum Village is. We went to a different meditation hall for some listening meditation. We saw a video about people's feelings and about what they are and how different they were. I talked about good and bad things during the listening meditation that sometimes distract us in the village. We did walking meditation in a different path and we went to the happy farm from yesterday. I carried some dirt in the wheel barrow to the plants. Tomorrow will be our last full day at Plum Village. I'll see you soon after the trip!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so peaceful. i look forward to seeing u after u gys come back --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you are learning a lot and can take a lot away from this trip. I hope you enjoy the rest of your days, Namaste.

    ReplyDelete