Monday, May 2, 2016

Wesley:
God bless, and dam American Airlines

Yester day when it was time to get on our flight the airplane broke. So we did not get to leave until after ten. I was so mad. But the one positive thing is I got to see the person with light up sticks guide the plane which was cool. On the flight to new york, I sat with chip. I enjoyed it. One thing that got me, and drew even more mad was new york would not let us on the flight to spain, so we are now in London. Maybe we might just stay and swim the English channel again! Sadly we are at the London air port. Our flight does not leave until 2:30 today. This means that when we get to spain we will chill, have dinner, go to bed, and then my most faviorte part on global trips will at last be back again. That waking up and going to the dinning hall, and eat a lot of good food. We mist two flights to spain. Drew and I both said American airlines hates us. At least were going to spain which is great. I am so happy. I have not been as negative on this trip. Diana has been very kind to me on this trip. I just am so happy I will be in eroupe for two weeks. I miss my mully dog.

5 comments:

  1. The sense of calm and resolve in the face of so much travel adversity amazes me. I'll take it as a lesson (my first reaction would have been to scream and threaten law suits - John? Hello?) Thinking of you all. Wesley, please leave some sausage for others at breakfast. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great day Wesley, and maybe you should have swam the channel again!!! Go for a solo! Just kidding, but i know you will have fun with the group and i hope you come back with new memories and stories to tell. - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you are learning, part of the fun of travel are the unexpected adventures and finding the joy in totally annoying situations. Rock on.

    --Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today has been a sunny and quiet day. Each of us has set a goal for mod work completion. Yea for accomplishments. We enjoyed your first day of comments. Hopefully, most of you are recovered from jet lag, and you are beginning to feel alive again. Lin has created a "Critical Thinking" time in our day as well as some physical activity to keep us awake and energized. Miss all of you. It is 3 pm here. That means all of you are probably asleep and dreaming of your next exciting adventure. Take care. Lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¿Que pasa tipo?

    Sooner or later all of the airlines will give you good reason to be angry with them. But hey, who cares! You're there in Spain, safe and about to begin a wonderful trip!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete