Monday, May 9, 2016

MATT: DAY 8

Hello all, this is your friend Matt. Today was a hard day because I got pretty sick. I had the "trots" (Eric's word) pretty bad but the food is really healthy so I just have to get used to it. In the beginning of the day I was kind of angry and not very mindful but then I got happier throughout the day because of the fact that we are in a pretty happy place. A woman named Betsy Rose sang to us and it was a pretty happy time. It is challenging to get used to the fact that we stare at our food for like ten minutes and we literally take thirty minutes to eat a small portion but it's alright because the food is pretty good. We hung out with the Buddhist sisters and it was really fun. Also its Mother's Day so I love you, mom. Also, I'm hoping to get back and eat a bunch of In 'n Out. Good night.


4 comments:

  1. I really hope you feel better, and I'm glad to hear you are looking at the positive side of things. Have a good night. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you, this is your friend Zach responding to your message. I wish you well and that you enjoy your days on travel. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Matt,

    Thank you for your Mother's day wishes. Hope you get better soon.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't object to In 'n out after a week of vegan food --JJ

    ReplyDelete