Monday, May 9, 2016

NOAH: DAY 8

Today, we took a bus to another village (New Hamlet) for the meditation. We did some listening and sitting meditation. We ate lunch and listened to Betzi Rose's song on her guitar. We had a group talk about who we are to Betzi and the monks. When we got back to Plum Village on our bus, I was tried to take a shower but the showers are too cold. I want the showers to be hot but I don't know how to make them hot. Tomorrow, we are doing a lazy day and we won't do meditation.

3 comments:

  1. It seems like you are getting a lot out of Plum Village, and I'm really happy for you. Hopefully you can figure out the water temperature, and have a good lazy day. Sending you loving kindness! -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that the village you are staying at is not completely modernized to standards, in other words I would not expect any hot water there and that it may be a practice of mindfulness; accepting the cold water and letting go of your expectation for hot water if that makes any sense at all if not just forget about what I just said. Besides I believe that you have enjoyed your day which I believe you will continue to do. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your lazy days! make the most of it :) --JJ

    ReplyDelete