Thursday, May 5, 2016

Diana: Day 5

What a fantastic day! Today I woke up and had freshly squeezed orange juice. It was so good! We then went on a walking tour which was fun. We learned about Saint Sebastian and that he was a Roman solder that protected the city. He was then killed by being tied to a wooden post and then shot with arrows. The city was beautiful!!! I saw Cheryl, who was laying out on the beach, and took a break with her while the others continued on the tour. I then went into the water with Eric and CJ and played in the waves. The lock jammed on the hotel room that I am staying in so I was locked out for a little bit, but the hotel fixed it before dimmer time. After, we all went into town and did some shopping. We then went to the hotel and blogged. 

6 comments:

  1. The Roman soldier sounds really cool, but how he died sounds pretty scary. It's always good to take a break and get tan on the beach. I hope you and Cheryl are bonding together and having a great time. I can't wait to see pictures, and good thing you got back into your hotel room. Have you purchased any souvenirs? Namaste, and I miss you back home. Keep up the good leadership.-Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful ending to those who do good by which I mean the nice Roman Soldier who ended up being killed in the most gruesome way. I see you learned a lot and are enjoying your travels which will continue through out the rest of the trip

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Plum village! remember to be mindful :) --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana!! Plum Village is just around the corner!! I'm sure you'll have a great time (: Say hi to John for me. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the fun adventures continue! Happy travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're having a grea time! Have fun at plum village!

    ReplyDelete