Thursday, May 5, 2016

Noah: Day 4

Big adventures in San Sebastian


We took a tram and public bus ride to San Sebastian instead of taking a private bus because the private bus didn’t pick us up at 10 a.m. It could have been stuck in traffic. I almost got jet lagged on the bus and I was thinking I’m feeling sick and had no idea why I’m feeling sick. When we arrived at San Sebastian, we took a city bus to the hotel near the beach. The beach looks nice because an island is close to the shore. I played in the beach and the ocean looks cold maybe because it's the Atlantic ocean or Mediterranean sea. Tomorrow morning, we're going to have a big tour in San Sebastian. I miss you all and I'll see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Noah! I can't wait to hear about the tour in San Sebastian in your next blog! The beach sounds so pretty and I'm glad you were able to experience it! Missing all of you back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah I believe that the correct illness you have is bus lag. Have a lot of fun in San Sebastian can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah...im so jealous. Enjoy that beach! Stay Positive<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have fun in Plum Village when you get there! -JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get better!! The bus ride sounds really fun and I'm enjoy reading your blogs. -Faith

    ReplyDelete