Thursday, May 12, 2016

CHIP: DAY 12

Today was a pretty chill day. Last night, we got to read all the blog responses and it was really fun. I got pretty excited when I heard responses from all the people,. They really lifted my spirits, especially the ones from my mom. Matt and I played a ton of ping-pong today but he has still only beaten me twice. He is getting a lot better though. I have taught him well... maybe too well. Anyway, I took a lot of pictures today to make up for all the ones I didn't take earlier since this is our last day in Plum Village. I can't wait to get out and eat some meat. My stomach will be very pleased. We had a sharing with brother Chad who is seriously cool. We also saw Betsy Rose today who is , again, also really cool. Everybody here is pretty cool except for some of the visitors. They take themselves too seriously and it just comes off as being pretentious. Later in the day Matt and I went into the nature and we climbed some trees before dinner. There were potatoes at dinner! SCORE! This funny thing happened today where a monk came up to Wesley and Drew whilst they were playing basketball and the monk just took the ball and walked away. It was hilarious but I was pretty scared. Ok, that's all. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy the meat when u get back, just dont eat the meat too fast other wise your stomach might get sick of it --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your having a lot of fun with Ping Pong and the monks ! Cant wait too see you all!

    ReplyDelete