Wednesday, May 11, 2016

CHIP: DAY 11

Today was a pretty good day. It started with this really cool monk who everybody calls Fabio who set up a group just for ARCH, which was pretty cool. His name sounds something like that but I don't know how to spell it. Well anyway, all the monks are especially cool to us, I guess they really appreciate us being here. After that, we got potatoes with our lunch which was really cool. Oh man, I'm getting excited for potatoes; I really need to eat meat soon. Later we went to the happy farm again and I had a good time even though I had a back ache and a sore throat. I transported the compost over to the plants and I was really excited because I got to get my boots dirty. Unfortunately this time was our last time on the happy farm. I also found some more cats; I named one Denny's and I named the other Alex after the guy from A Clock Work Orange because the cat looks like it has eyeliner in its left eye like the movie. Anyway I think that's all. Bye!


3 comments:

  1. haha, i read taylor's blog about the cats. they might have fleas on them, but who cares? i love cats. --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better and I am glad you enjoyed your day. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip even though there are not too many days. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chip!

    I am so happy you are on such a fabulous trip! This is one of the best ever.

    Who would have thought your farming experience would be so helpful....

    Take care, stay safe and see you soon.

    Love,
    Mammaw

    ReplyDelete