Friday, May 13, 2016

NOAH: DAY 13

I can't wait to go home tomorrow morning. I packed up all my items before we left Plum Village. We got to the train station and ate at a restaurant. I was happy, because I felt like I was never going to eat American food or meat again because I only ate vegan food in Plum Village. We took a bus to go to the hotel near the airport and the hotel is best western. We'll be going to the airport tomorrow morning. For me I thought we were going to the airport today because I thought we were leaving France already but we're leaving tomorrow instead. I'll see you soon in New York and remember to give the passport or the paper to the security in the airport by myself.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the airport going to New York, and I really miss you! See you soon, and we left the school really clean for when you come back. Namaste, Noah and I'm sending you loving kindness! -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah! I'm so glad to hear how mindful you have been on this trip. Make sure you keep it up when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your second trip. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete