Wednesday, May 11, 2016

DIANA: DAY 11

Today was fun! I woke up and meditated again. Then we had a talk about the labels we put on people and we did an exercise to focus on our breathing. After that, we did walking meditation and then had lunch. For working meditation we went to the Happy Farm and I had a lot of fun composting. Then I played soccer. It was so awesome! I was defense all the time. I did better than the last game! I then ate dinner and blogged and now it's off to play ping-pong with some monks before evening meditation. 

2 comments:

  1. have fun with table tennis, hope you win :) --JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blast. I never knew that dealing with a pile of crap could be so much fun, maybe I should start doing that. Besides that, I hope you enjoy your the rest of your couple of days of the trip trip and take away a lot from your experience which you will. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete