Wednesday, May 4, 2016

CJ - Day 3

CJ:


This morning was reminiscent of a typical zombie morning. Getting up way too early at 5:00 I  the morning. After that we went to the airport where we got on a very cramped airline and flew to bilbao. After getting a bite to eat we went to the guginhime. The museum was too great to be fully viewed with one visit. So me and Eric stayed on the third floor observing the modern arts. After the trip I embarked on an adventure to Mundaka, which is like one of the best surf spots in the world or somthin. Matt and drew are probably amazing out in their blogs but their actual reactions are now captured on many photos. However the scenery of the beach was the stuff of legends. Me and chip went for a swim and then we didn't realize we were in a rip and I got towed back into the beach. Meh worth it. It was a life experience which I won't forget. The ocean was so nice while I was out there I don't really care. Glad to be here with my freinds, peace and and love .... yeah that's totally not happening. Thanks and good night.

3 comments:

  1. Typical Zombie mornings... I love it! Guggenheim sounds really cool and I hope you can show me pictures when you come back. Did Eric teach you a lot about the modern arts?? Mundaka sounds really cool CJ!! Hopefully you all got to swim in the giant waves... YAY MOLOKAI! I can't wait to see the reactions of Drew, Matt, and Wesley when seeing those waves! Do the lifegaurds there hate us now too... flashback to the towing of Alcatraz right? Haha! Sounds great. I'm sending you peace and love back !! -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess you got some good training for Molokai have fun and enjoy your trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you got their real reactions on the pictures! (hehehe) --JJ

    ReplyDelete