Saturday, May 7, 2016

Chip: Day 7

Today started off kind of weird. I thought we were supposed to go to meditation at 6:00 and therefore had to get up 5:00. But I thought we had to meditate at 5:00 so I got everybody up at 4:45 and they weren't happy when they found out they got up too early. Other than that, the day was pretty good. We got an orientation speech that lasted 2 hours. I felt like falling asleep sometimes but I made sure to see if others were too before I closed my eyes. After that, I got to play ping-pong with my mates and some monks. I beat a monk which was pretty exciting since they play ping pong all the time. After that we worked on the farm where all the food comes from. I wheelbarrowed the fertilizer to the plants and shoveled the fertilizer onto the wheelbarrow (not in that order). Lunch and dinner were really good; I had lentils with rice and broccoli. I guess that's all. If I left anything out somebody else probably blogged it. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. What day with the Arch Academy isn't weird? Playing ping pong with the monks sounds really fun!! I hope you won a few games. How was Happy Farms? I miss you back home, and I'm sending you hope and peace. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun farmer John. Do enjoy your next day and the day after that. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAAATTTTT?!! YOU WON A PING PONG GAME AGAINST A MONK??! Wow! Congrats. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, thought you might play against the monks someday. Were they hard to beat? --JJ

    ReplyDelete