Wednesday, May 4, 2016


Noah:


Big adventures in Barcelona

We woke up and ate breakfast too early because me and Wesley thought we leaving the hotel at 8 am. We went to the tour bus to see the Barcelona church tower. I've seen the building and inside the building before because I saw the other building online. I've took some pictures of the building with a gopro. We went to the football or soccer stadium and the stadium looks big and amazing for me to see because I've seen amazing stadiums. We took another bus ride for atm we need for money and we went to the beach. I didn't swim the shores because my swimming items are still in my suitcase that was left in the plane. Tomorrow morning, flying to bilbalo and going to the Guggenheim. I hope we'll got our suitcase back for tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you and Wesley like the Breakfast. Im excited to see all of the pictures you guys take when you get back! The beach sounds awesome... did you swim, and was the water colder than the cove? Have a good day, and we all miss you!!! - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck in getting your suit case due enj9oy the rest of your trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Barcelona and Bilbalo! --JJ

    ReplyDelete