Tuesday, May 10, 2016

CHIP: DAY 10

Today was a pretty good day. I had fun playing basketball with Drew, Cooper, and Wesley. Wesley is really good at basketball and we played a game with a guy from New Zealand. I played a lot of ping-pong with Matt and some other people. After that, we went to the Happy Farm (except Cheryl didn't come with us). I feel kind of sorry for her since she's sick and I think it may be bad. Well anyway, we went to the Happy Farm and I mulched the plants. It was pretty fun because whenever I saw a slug, I got to throw it as far as I could. All the people at the farm are really nice people except I don't think anybody else likes to do work on the farm. I finally got to use my boots since it rained last night. Well I should go now. This post is kind of short so I'll make it up for a longer one next time. Bye!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I wonder if you feel "sluggish" at all from doing all that farm work. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are doing a lot of sports like basketball and soccer, so I hope its fun. Sounds like you guys should make a slug throwing contest! Have a good day. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor mentioned the slug throwing. sounds fun, and now you're a slug thrower! haha --JJ

    ReplyDelete