Wednesday, May 11, 2016

MATT: DAY 11

So today Brother Phap Dung (Fap Young, or Fabio to anyone who can't pronounce the Vietnamese version) gave us a really cool presentation about Buddhist stuff and what I can do personally about extreme emotions so that I don't make impulsive decisions. I am actually learning a good amount about my emotions and how to deal with them. I was really humbled today learning about Buddhism and working on the farm. The learning experience was invaluable, specifically knowing all the work that goes in to farming. This is important because when I see tomatoes in the market I will know how much effort went in to farming them. I also got time to think while working with my hands. Anyway, good night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. farming sounds like a lot of fun! say hi to cj for mw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun today and learned a lot. Enjoy the rest of your last few days of the trip. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete