Saturday, May 7, 2016

Matt: Day 6

So today was mostly a day of traveling. It has been quite a short day of traveling considering how long our previous days were. We are now in Plum Village and I am already bothering John about life's biggest questions and how Buddhism can answer them. I am hoping to have a really mindful week full of more silence than I have ever had in my life. Hopefully, I can accomplish talking very little (I think people around me will enjoy this). Talking is such a waste of energy. It can bring on so much suffering if it is done incessantly. The train rides over were cool because we met a bunch of French people and Eric finally got to show off his French speaking skills. We also had some real French food and it was quite amazing. By far the best pastry I have had for a while. Have a nice one everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Did you learn any French words from Eric? Hopefully the French food was really good, and I hope you have a great day. I like seeing the pictures of you guys that are getting posted on the website. Sending you loving kindness, Namaste. -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that it is you that will have a nice one. Enjoy your time at plum village. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Plum Village! remember to take lots of pictures! --JJ

    ReplyDelete